Scentsation Blog Fest

02:27:00


Do you guys remember the time when we had to wait for one of our family members to come from abroad and we would ask them to bring us things because we couldn't find genuine products in Pakistan or when you would go on a vacation and you would save a special place in your luggage because “itna saman wapis bhi tow laana hai sub k liye”.
Walking into the Scentsation’s huge outlet in Dolmen City Clifton, I realized those days are almost gone when I had to tell my cousins or aunts to bring me something back from their trip.



As I step inside on my right I see a kiosk of Guerlain, then shelves and shelves full of perfumes, there is Versace, Escada, Boss, Hermes, Giorgio Armani, Victoria’s Secret, then on the right they have L’Oreal, DMGM, Rimmel, Clarins and sooo much more. The best thing about all this is that you can be absolutely sure that all these brands are 100% genuine.
Scentsation exclusively brought several huge brands to Pakistan including; Bond No. 09, Creed, Clarins and Guerlain.
Did you know that YSL and Lancome will also be available at Scentsation Outlets very soon? Isn’t that incredible?!
The brains behind this amazing venture are, Mohsin Feroze, Tehseen Feroze and Zarmina Khilji.



They have brilliantly organized and managed all of the outlets and are keen on bringing more brands for the convenience of Pakistanis. Gone are the days when you had to Google swatches of different brands, then tell your relatives to get the exact shade for you and when you got it, it would turn out the shade doesn't suit you at all. Thanks to these three stars you can easily walk into your nearest Scentsation outlet, swatch your product and buy it on the spot.
Scentsation also has Loyalty Cards that you can get to enjoy discounts and deals.

Scentsation and Take II were brilliant hosts and they made us feel right at home. They first gave us a briefing of how it all started and then we had a photography session (who doesn't love those?! =D).

The Whole Group ^_^


The PBBC babes - Mariam, Maliha and Rabiyah


Nida, Faryal, Jadirah, Natahsa and Cenam

Nida, Me, Faryal, Maryam, Bakhtawar and Shumaila
They even had some goodie bags for us, all ready to hand out. After that they took us to Johnny Rockets for a wonderful meal. I’m not a beef burger person but I had one at Johnny Rockets. I was so surprised that I liked it =o It was just soooo scrumptious.
Yumm Yumm
The staff at Johnny Rockets was very friendly. They helped us take pictures and also did their performance for us twice. Hehe. Definitely gonna go there once again ;)


The day came to a perfect end when I opened the goodie bag and found these terrific items inside.







I would like to thank Take II, Scentsation and Maliha from Red Rao Alice for inviting me to have this splendid (I think I’m out of adjectives now =p) experience. I look forward for more =)

Photography Credits: Take II and Maliha Rao

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe