Claire's in Pakistan

02:22:00

Most of the young ladies probably know about the popular brand Claire's . For those of you who dont, it is an international retail accessories brand from America very popular among youth around the world.

I had always heard so much about Claire's and last year i was lucky enough to check out an outlet in Madinah. I was over the moon and took my time browsing, all the while thinking "will it ever open in Pakistan?"

My wish was granted on 13th March 2015. Cosmo Group has officially opened the first Claire's outlet in Pakistan at Dolmen City Mall - Clifton. I could tell i was not the only one waiting for it to open here. The crowd was over powering. When i arrived could not even see the entrance of the store. It was jam packed inside and out. Everyone was super excited. Unfortunately i had missed the whole event and the activities Cosmo Group had organized for the day. But i did spot a young Elsa and a little princess in the crowd. I am guessing they were a part of the fashion show,

Unfortunately i did not have enough time to actually buy anything but i do have my eyes on some of the pieces for next time. Check out some of the things i loved.


Do not delay your visit. Go with your family and friends and check out the amazing and drool worthy accessories at the Claire's Store.

I hope Como Group continues to bring more such amazing brands to Pakistan as they have done in the past.

Until next time.
Ana
xo


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a great news. Hope it comes to Isb soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great having great brands open up in Pakistan! I have been meaning to visit this store myself. Great post! (:

    Would love to have you follow my blog (:
    www.gulnhanisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe