The Versatile Blogger Award

23:17:00


Yaaayy another award!!!
This time round i was tagged by Samran Noor of the Beauty Guide. Thanks Samran for nominating me ^_^


The blogs with different, interesting and unique posts get these awards The award is an honor for every blogger that receives it because it praises and appreciates their effort.

Right, now let me tell you how it works;
  • Display the award certificate on the blog.
  • Announce your win and the blogger who nominated you.
  • Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
  • Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  • Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

7 interesting things about me:

  1. I am the clown of the family and annoy the hell out f everyone
  2. I absolutely LOVE shoes. I'm kind of an addict actually.
  3. I love to attend weddings. I mean, you get to dress up all you want. Who wants to pass on that??!!
  4. I have always wanted to be a teacher. ok so um, don't freak out but i'll tell you a secret. When i was a kid, i used to play teacher with my stuff toys and made them all students. When i thought they were misbehaving, I would stuff them in one of my drawers as punishment.Yes, i was an evil kid.
  5. I am a shopaholic.There. I confessed.
  6. I can speak in lots of accents; British, Scottish, Indian, Sindhi, Pashto and i am working on my French accent. Oooh and i can also do mimicry. Scooby Doo is my nephew's favorite.
  7. Sims is my most favorite game. Once i start i get obsessed and cant stop.
  8. I want to be an RJ or a voice-over artist. I have done it once. I have even acted in 2 commercials. Yeah baby i'm famous 8) Ok. fine i'm not! 
  9. I used to have a pet turtle. I named it NT (Ninja Turtle) He died after a month or 2 =(
  10. I am a huge Potterhead and Harry Potter is my most major obsession.
Oh wait that's 10. Um sorry. Guess i blab a lot too  =p Oh that makes it 11 ^_^

My Nominees:

  1. Saba from A Hijabi Fashionista
  2. Batul Fazal of All That Sparkles by B
  3. Maila of All Things Girlish
  4. Atiya of Atiya's Blog
  5. Mariam from Glitter Gossip
  6. Madeeha Saeed of Khaista Blog
  7. Aaliya from Pyari Beauty
  8. Bia of The Beauty Finds
  9. Zubia Rizvi of The Bedside Dreams Diary
  10. Mahnoor of Mahnoor's Haul
  11. Ayesha of Ayesha's Blog
  12. Srena from Beauty by Srena
  13. Farah Zaki of Impatient Person
  14. Jadirah of Jasmine Catches Butterflies
  15. Rida from Madame Hot Lips
Looking forward to everyone's response <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe